3.10.2008

It's 'fun 2b home' - Welcome!


Welcome to 'fun 2b home'. There are many facets to abundant living, and creating a comforting home that nurtures spiritual, emotional and physical growth can be one of the most fun and rewarding.

I've always loved being a homemaker, but have learned after 40 years at it that having reliable information (like a no-fail killer recipe with all the secret ingredients) coupled with other people's 'how-tos' makes homemaking oh so much easier and more effective. "Work smarter not harder" is great advice because few things feel fun and rewarding if you've dropped dead in the doing.

There's synergy (and energy) in sharing and isn't that what life's about, "You lift me and I'll lift thee and we'll both ascend together". So I'll share what I've learned and hope you'll share back your 'comments' - your twist on the idea, your experience and 'how-tos'.

Here's hoping it's 'fun 2b home' for you too! Becky

4 comments:

aimee ferre said...

Becky you are so cool! I will now be checking here too! So many blogs, so little time!

Becky said...

Aimee, talk about 'cool'. I look forward to all your tips 'cause I know it's 'fun 2b u'.

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky,
here's an idea that I just shared with someone yesterday and it was a big hit. I hate doing anything in the morning so I walways make my "brown bag" lunch the night before. If its a salad, I always throw in a handful of raisins with the greens. They absorb any extra moisture, keeping the lettuce or spinach from wilting too fast and they are yummy "plumped up". Its an easy trick (if you like raisins) and it encourages me to eat more salads.

Becky said...

Rochelle,

Great idea. Thanks for contributing - just what we're looking for.